Tuesday, March 02, 2010 | |

Stick 'em up!

Kev is so fun--he loves to play games! At home, we'll walk by an arcade in Wal-mart and he'll say, "Let me win you something!" I never paid much attention to games at carnivals, fairs, or Wal-marts for that matter, until I married Kevin. We went to the local night market, where food, shopping and games are found in abundance. At this particular moment, Kev and I are trying to shoot balloons with airsoft guns; needless to say I didn't hit one. Kevin is much more seasoned than I am!


Later on, we threw about 70 darts at water balloons (with much more success than the airsoft game!), and were disappointed by the "claw machines" which are undoubtedly rigged. We bought socks, won a mug with a cow on it, and avoided all the meat. Life in Taiwan is good. :)



2 comments:

Jen Trost said...

Jana, that's Kev!! :) That made me laugh about, "Let me win you something" since once at a hotel he spent all his money on the 'claw' that he sold his family members the stuffed animals to get more money to play more :)

KevH said...

Addiction comes in all shapes and sizes.

Haha.

-Kev