Thursday, April 01, 2010 | |

My School




There are a few photos from my school. I am sure you are wondering where I teach!

TOP: This is my fourth floor classroom. I spend many hours here with chalk on my hands and clothes, often telling students to stop lying on the floor or to stop singing, "Who LUCKY dogs out?" at the top of their lungs. I have grown to love my students in this classroom as well.
MIDDLE: The school recently changed ownership, and with it came a beautiful renovation. This is a new display of the school's teaching materials which can be found upon entering the school.
BOTTOM: (From left to right) James, one of the very kind owners, two students: Angel and Ginger (only western names are used in the school), myself, and Sharon--the sweetest, sharpest teaching assistant there is. **I should also note that about a week after this picture was taken, I saw my FIRST, enormous cockroach on that yellow wall. It was terrifying!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! Hope the teaching is going well!