That video was so satisfying!!!!!! Thank you two for using technology. I love your space and your new hair cut (from what I can see). How could you not adopt those little white fluff balls? I would say the itchy cheek was very worth it. Love you guys, keep the updates coming! Cassie
3 comments:
At least it looks clean. I don't mind a small room, so long as the room doesn't gross me out. ^_^
Awesome, thanks for the update. I thought the doggie was for lunch :-) Keep those pictures and updates coming. Dad
That video was so satisfying!!!!!! Thank you two for using technology. I love your space and your new hair cut (from what I can see). How could you not adopt those little white fluff balls? I would say the itchy cheek was very worth it. Love you guys, keep the updates coming! Cassie
Post a Comment