We found an apartment to rent! After an arduous search on foot in a foreign country, we landed a home we love. We are in a very nice area (near a 5 star McDonald's that plays classical music in the bathroom), not too far from Costco. Don't get me wrong-this is still Taiwan--but we are happy to have a few remnants from the States nearby! Kevin was unbelievably patient. We (Kevin) spent hours talking with real estate agents, landlords, and apartment guards, trying to see, and decide upon, just a handful of decent places! After three full days of searching, we put down a deposit and toasted to a new home at a nearby dumpling restaurant. Ahhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Hi Kevin and Jana! I love technology. I was praying for you two this morning and thought - I have to check out their blog. Lo and behold, updates from you! I am so happy you have already found a place. I know you are on the greatest adventure of your life thus far. Trust God in everything and you will see Him hold your hand and lead you in blessing through each step! Proud of your courage! Have fun and be blessed! Uncle Tim
Awesome place. My video did not flow. I could make it move by moving the time tab but no sound. I miss your voices. Nice to have a place to keep all the baggage. Love the updates. Love you guys. Enjoy. We had an ice storm last night and everything was covered in ice. I could skate to my office. :-) Hope the climate is nice there. Love Dad
HI! I love being able to see you a half a world away from SLP! Have you met the Whalens yet? Give them a big hug from me when you do! Jana, thanks for the love you sent Tara's way this week. Love to you both!
Cindy
I like it. I think I expected to see some super old grubby place or something (not sure why), so it was nice to see a pretty sweet setup.
It looks really nice and comfy! Love, Denise
What an adventure for you guys! I hope you have so much fun while you are there!
what's that door to the left of the sink? A closet? Pantry? What kind of foods are you guys eating? All Asian?
I love your apartment!!!! And it comes furnished???? Lucky. All set to go.
Post a Comment