
So this is my very first homemade, peach lattice pie! Kev and I are celebrating autumn with apple turnovers, apple cider, pie, and lots of home cooked meals. We went to the apple orchard today and came home to prepare a meal for the missionaries tomorrow after church. Kev is in the kitchen making meatballs that smell delicious! Today was the first day I felt well after having a terrible cold for two weeks! It was nice to get out on this beautiful fall day, and come home for a cozy Saturday night in.
Saturday, October 17, 2009 | Posted by Kevin and Jana at 9:57:00 PM |
Peach Pie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Yum yum. Looks great! I'm glad you're feeling better, too.
I love peach pie!! Last year when I was pregnant, I made about six a week! Glad you are feeling better.
What a beautiful pie--I bet it tasted as great as it looked. You guys are ambitious.
Post a Comment