Wednesday, November 19, 2008 | |

Going to China


I just got accepted to participate in a two-week visit of Shanghai and Beijing with the Carlson School of Management! I will be learning about Global Entrepreneurship. The total cost is pretty steep, but I feel the importance in taking this step into my career. I will be leaving on the 17th and get back on the 30th of May, 2009!

4 comments:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Hi Kevin! It's Laura (Bruce) :) Congratulations on your marriage! Your wife is so pretty! Have fun on the trip! What an awesome opportunity :)

Jen Trost said...

COOL! Is Jana going? Or is your sugar momma having to work while you travel ;)

Kevin and Jana said...

Oh, well of course my sugar momma needs to be gathering the sugars! He he

geralyn said...

Pretty cool Kev, Andrew's brother is over there working they will be there for about 4 years, they have told us they love it over there....good luck!