Thursday, June 26, 2008 | |

Our Trip to the Como Zoo



Here we are at the Como Zoo.

2 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

How fun guys- looks like a blast. Man I love that zoo, ugly cages an all. You two look happy, healthy, and joyful : ) Miss you, see you in the fall!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys...Mr Hogan i am over joyed for you but my poor mum is not happy with you lol as you havnt kept in touch - i told her i could find your blog some how. As I remember you telling me about your brother and sisters blogs...anyway I am SOO happy for you two your wife looks beautiful! :) We shall have to catch up - Im gettin married also in September so yeah! its all go go go! if you dont remember our email mine is beckywinter@msn.com and mums is diane_winter@msn.com - But yeah she was wondering about you and was upset she didnt get an invite LOL - Wish you every happiness though look like your having fun!
Love Becky and the Winter family