While traveling to Utah was eventful and fun, we were for most of the time sick. We arrived in Salt Lake City on April 2nd and left the following Sunday. While in Utah, we traveled to ParkCity to shop and walk. We also had a chance to just drive around through the gorgeous mountains. On Friday, Jana and I went to my mission reunion in Holladay, UT. There, we had the chance to talk and be updated on the mission in England. Saturday, we both went to the morning session of General Conference in Salt Lake City. The last day, Sunday, was spent on Temple Square grounds viewing the many sites. I hope you enjoy these fun photos!!
I just found out about your website--it's great! I can't wait to hear all about your trip--so sorry you guys felt a bit sick while on vacation. I hope there are lots more photos. You guys look so good together! Love, Mom
Awww so cute! I am so thrilled you finally set up a blog. I was afraid I might of had to bribe Jana with a pedicure (go ask her!) You two are lovely! Much LOVE xoxo KT
3 comments:
I just found out about your website--it's great! I can't wait to hear all about your trip--so sorry you guys felt a bit sick while on vacation. I hope there are lots more photos. You guys look so good together! Love, Mom
Awww so cute! I am so thrilled you finally set up a blog. I was afraid I might of had to bribe Jana with a pedicure (go ask her!) You two are lovely! Much LOVE
xoxo
KT
I just found your blog yesterday off of the Brady's page. I'm glad you have a blog!
Post a Comment